The Rattler clip-on is a perfect addition to any hunter's arsenal. Equipped with a 35mm germanium lens and a 384x288 resolution high-sensitivity thermal sensor, this unit has a detection range of 1235 yards. Rattler TC provides a clear image under harsh environmental conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc. The product is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, hunting, overwatch, etc. The Rattler TC can easily be attached in front of day scopes with magnification up to 8x for medium range use.
This unit also comes packed with all the features that many Rattler users have come to expect, which include: built-in recording and picture capture capabilities, Wi-Fi hotspot, AGM Connect app compatibility for storing and sharing images and videos, 16 GB on-board storage, 4.5 hours of battery life on two CR123 batteries, external power capability through the unit’s USB-C plug and a high-quality American Defense Manufacturing quick detach mount.
- Quick conversion of daytime optics into thermal imaging scope
- 384×288 thermal resolution, high sensitivity detector (NETD <35mK)
- Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 748 × 561 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- 8x digital zoom
- Video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Supports distance measurement
- Adjustable color palettes
- Wi-Fi data transmission
- Waterproof, shockproof
- Up to 4.5 hours continuous working
- External power supply capability
- 5-Year warranty