Maximize your weapons platform with interchangeable rear paddle switches that allow you to customize your TLR-7®A to your shooting style.
- 500 lumens; 140 m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Custom optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Ambidextrous rear paddle switches
- Uses one (1) CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe-off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp securely attaches/detaches without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User-enabled strobe function
- 2.58 in (6.55 cm); 2.4 oz (68.1 g)
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 m for 30 minutes
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth (FDE) colors
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the USA
* TLR-7® side switch model cannot be retrofitted to the TLR-7®A rear switch model.