The Incog is compatible with any Red Dot Sight (RDS) capable of being installed on the firearm manufacturer’s slide behind the ejection port (including mounting options using the firearm manufacturer’s adapter plates). The Incog is also compatible with most backup iron sights, co-witnessing RDS, and suppressor height sights up to 13/32”.
The Incog Mag Caddy provides an option to carry an additional magazine and features adjustable retention to ensure a secure fit and tactile draw. The Mag Caddy can be attached to the holster (IWB enhancement) or worn independently.
The Safariland Incog offers a soft, sweat wicking feel against the body, exceptional impact strength, and resistance to chemicals/abrasions making it a preferred material for the most rigorous conditions.
- 3 Sizes of Concealment Enhancing Clip strut shims
- Micro and full-size red-dot compatibility
- Microfiber suede-wrapped Boltaron body
- Optional magazine caddy with tension adjustment
- Over-the-belt polymer clips
- Passive trigger guard and ejection port retention
- Sight channel height is .406″