The Mini Scout Light Pro is mighty in stature yet minimal in structure. It feeds off a single 123A lithium battery, but its virtually indestructible LED devours the darkness with 500 lumens of light focused by a TIR lens into a high-intensity hybrid beam. It’s ideal for close- to longer-range operations. SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM) delivers unprecedented versatility, allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail. Rugged and reliable, the LPM easily and securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail. Activation is easy: Simply click the Mini Scout Light Pro's push-button tailcap switch or press its pressure-activated tape switch, included on appropriate models. Machined from lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the ultra-compact Mini Scout Light Pro withstands the rigors of combat without weighing down your weapon.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on a single 123A lithium battery
- Versatile Low-Profile Mount (LPM) allows the user to optimize the light's position relative to the rail
- Hybrid beam pattern provides ample reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- O-ring seals keep out moisture; the Mini Scout Light Pro is IPX7 rated
- Mounts for MIL-STD-1913 rails and M-LOK rails included